IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to be eligible for a Welch College scholarship, you must:
- Apply for Federal Aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- This should be completed and submitted before the May 15 priority date.
- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete and submit the FAFSA.
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours.
- For New Students
- Have a completed application file in the Enrollment Management Office no later than May 15.
- This includes reference forms, a health form, application fee, a high school transcript showing grades received up to the time of application, ACT or SAT score, room deposit, personal testimony form, etc.
- Complete the scholarship application. Incomplete scholarship applications will be discarded.