Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Welch College Academic Office is to foster and support academic excellence in the education of Christian leaders.
Goals of the Registrar’s Office
- To maintain accurate academic records.
- To provide timely, accurate information for students, faculty, administrators, and others to whom Welch College reports.
- To monitor and correctly implement College policies related to records, academic programs, enrollment, matriculation, and awarding of credit.
- To assist with management of academic processes and procedures.
- Reliable information will be consistently provided.
- The services of the Registrar’s Office will be effective and efficient.
- Appropriate academic advising will be supported.
- College academic policies will be implemented consistently.
- Academic processes and procedures will be consistently planned and supported.
Sue Edgmon, Registrar’s Associate