Office of the Provost
Goals of the Provost’s Office
- To foster objective evaluation, improvement, professional growth, and welfare of the faculty.
- To provide faculty capable of achieving Welch College’s mission.
- To contribute significantly to the development of academic excellence on campus.
- To contribute appropriately to the development of a clear and guiding vision for academic programs of the college, and thus for the college as an institution.
- Excellence in classroom instruction will be evident.
- Graduates will demonstrate attainment of the general objectives of the college.
- Students, faculty, and administration will rate the services of the Provost and Registrar’s office as effective and efficient.
- Appropriate academic advising will be evident.
- Faculty salaries and benefits will increase.
Greg Ketteman, Provost
Kayla Sample, Administrative Assistant