First Time Admission
Choosing a college is one of the most important decisions you will make and it will impact your life in so many ways. You have a life to plan and decisions to make. And, Welch College wants to be part of your success. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the best colleges in the south, our academic tradition is recognized by experts in a wide spectrum of vocational fields.
Complete the following steps to be admitted to Welch College:
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the names and contact information for two non-family personal references
- Submit the name of a pastoral reference
- Submit a transcript of high school credits
- students making application during their senior year may submit credits completed through their junior year
- Arrange to take the ACT or SAT test and have the score sent to Welch
- if a student scores below a 19 on the math portion of the ACT s/he will be required to take remedial math
- ACT institutional code - 3961
- SAT institutional code - 1232
Once the student submits an application s/he will receive a letter of provisional acceptance.
Full Acceptance will be granted once the admissions committee reviews the student’s application file and determines to grant full acceptance.
Welch College does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin, age, or disability in admitting students or in otherwise administering its educational policies and school-sponsored programs.