Access to Success
Access to Success is Welch College’s SACS-approved Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP). Designed to encourage and support the success of all Welch College students, Access to Success provides resources and personnel for:
- Improved, relevant, and effective new-student orientation.
- Prompt and consistent academic feedback to students through the student information management system.
- Quality peer-mentoring for all new students.
- A faculty-level freshman coordinator who works to support new students at Welch College.
- Tutoring assistance available for all students.